Friday, January 1, 2010

'Honest Scrapped' - Belated

(From the Paw of Me)


Now that all the holiday festivities have finally started winding down I decided I could take the time to open my soul to all of my loyal followers. Back in November a Ms. Sassy Pants challenged me to write 10 honest things about myself- here it goes:


1. I love eating out of trash cans! Until you have discovered for yourself the wonderful world of surprises that are hidden in those marvelous cans...judge not.

2. I have never met a dog I didn't like.

3. I have never met a person I didn't like.

4. Peanut Butter is God's greatest invention.

5. Sometimes I pretend that I need to go out so that my 'mom' will get up and I can swipe her food off of the counter.

6. I steal my 'dad's' shoes, keys, wallet, hat, sunglasses, etc. just so he will chase me around the house.

7. Wuillis is my favorite brother.

8. I know what they want me to do...I am just holding out for treats.

9. Yes, I sleep in a Snuggie. Yes, my stuffed animal 'Buddy' sleeps in the bed with me. (Real men sleep with stuffed animals!)

10. I wish my owners would hurry up and get one of those 'kids' they keep talking about so that I would have someone to play with!



Thanks for allowing me to be honest. Happy New Year!


No comments: