Thursday, November 5, 2009

Last Chance for the Lake and Graduation Day

(From the Paw of Me)

Greetings all! Wow! I have just been so busy with all my social outings and educational advancement I have barely had time for keeping all of you updated on the happenings going on with me. I am sure that the suspense has been killing you. So, this blog should put your minds at ease.

First: Day at the Lake!


The owners took me to Hickory to see my brother, Wuillis, and go swimming at his grandfather's lake. We ran up and down these long pieces of wood nailed together called a 'dock'. Then the owners threw some tennis balls and toys in the water and we competed to see who could jump the farthest. (I won that contest- see above photo). Wuillis won the endurance competition- swimming out to the middle of the lake numerous times over to retrieve the water toy. My stamina started to give out after about two solid hours of swimming. Oh sweet lake- I will miss you...until springtime...


Next: Graduation Day!



After many grueling weeks of hard work, intense concentration, and consumption of many treats I have graduated from obedience school. My head master, Ellen, at the Bed and Biscuit said that I made much improvement over the course of her tutelage. I can now walk with out my mother pulling on my leash. I can get numerous treats for sitting in one spot for an extended period of time. I get peanut butter and chicken just for lying down in my crate and going to sleep. And, because of my ADHD (Attention Doggie Hyperactivity Disorder) I got to switch to all turkey food! (Can anyone say Tryptophan?) Even more sleeping- Yes! I love obedience school.

And Lastly...I have just been informed by my owners that I have been 'Honest Scrapped' by someone called Sassy Pants. Stay tuned to find out 10 honest things about me. :) So Long for Now!

No comments: